Full-Time Universe Engineer
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Market America, a product brokerage and Internet marketing company that specializes in One-to-One Marketing, is seeking an experienced Universe Engineer.
Design software to meet business requirements based on best coding practices in compliance with the corporate SDLC standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Collaborates, in an Agile (SCRUM) environment, with the development team to:
o Develop project requirements,
o Clarify expected results,
o Define Acceptance Criteria,
o Estimate project size, and
o Establish the project timelines.
• Develops new software to satisfy new business requirements and updates/maintains existing software to add new functionality and to increase operating efficiency.
• Conducts sufficient testing of software applications to ensure that project requirement specifications are met and the deliverable is error-free.
• Writes documentation for software developments and revisions.
• Conducts “peer-review” of software developments/modifications for team members to ensure appropriate functionality and compliance with the corporate SDLC standards.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field and three years combined experience in multi-value database software development and full Software Development Life Cycle or a combination of equivalent education, experience, and/or training.
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office Products and Universe U2 Database required; experience in Redback/WebDE is a plus.
• Above moderate English reading comprehension, writing, and speaking.
• Moderate use of active listening, critical thinking, operations analysis, quality control, troubleshooting, programming, and mathematics.
• Experience with direct sales commissions calculation/distribution systems or other demonstrable experience in a complex RDBMS environment.
Market America offers competitive salary and generous benefits, including health, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan with company match, and an on-site health clinic.
Qualified candidates should apply online. This position will be based in Greensboro NC. Not a telecommuting position.
Market America is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
How to ApplyPlease apply thru company website http://marketamerica.hrmdirect.com/employment/job-opening.php?req=541810&&&jbsrc=1025
1349 total views, 1 today