Full-Time UniVerse A/P – East Midlands
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
IIP end user based in the Midlands are looking to expand the IT Team with the addition of an experienced Analyst/Programmer.
· Advising and defining requirements with clients or client-facing staff.
· Developing software to meet requirements and within agreed deadlines.
· Modifying software to enhance its functionality and scope.
· Problem solving and fixing software bugs.
· Processing and analysing data.
Software is written in DataBasic on UniVerse/Unix with some SB+ however any MultiValue experience is relevant. Knowledge of ASP or uniobjects would be beneficial.
This is a small team environment so the workload is very varied with an expectation that everyone assists in all aspects of the department’s requirements as and when required. Team-player mentality is a must as is your decisiveness and ability to take ownership of projects and responsibility for your work/workload.
How to ApplyPlease apply in the first instance by emailing a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
2946 total views, 1 today