Freelance System Test Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Our client is looking to recruit a System Test Analyst to work on a 5 month contract. To be considered for this role you should have a strong background in Testing along with good knowledge of MultiValue Databases, (preferably UniData) and the full project life cycle to control the UAT requirements of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of the system test process
- Producing and managing implementation plans and writing in-depth and detailed test scenarios and test cases
- Supporting the business and completing UAT activities and gathering feedback
- Writing system training for users pre Go Live
- Assisting in the analysis and development of future business projects
- UniData and UniBasic exposure (or similar MultiValue environment)
- Good Excel experience
- Good analytical skills and a structured methodical approach
- Good inter-personal skills
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly to both project and business stream personnel
- Able to simultaneously manage multiple and varied activities
Any exposure to Web Services Technologies and Tallyman would be an advantage.
The role is predominantly to take ownership and control of the UAT process and co-ordinate delivery to the business. However, in lapsed periods of testing the candidate may be able to contribute to the change management process and be involved with the development and analysis of on-going changes to the core business application.
How to Apply
Please phone either Linda Parsons or Elkie Holland on 01932 269 563 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2794 total views, 1 today