NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
General Summary: Design, develop & support enterprise systems in a manufacturing & distribution environment. Build dynamic reports to support business monitoring & decision making.
Essential Job Functions:
- Involvement in all areas of the application development life cycle – business analysis, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation & support
- Maintain, enhance, & support legacy ERP systems.
- Provide support to business users; answering questions, providing instruction, training & troubleshooting technical problems.
- Provide occasional vendor/client support
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Linux/Unix knowledge for supporting D3
- Ability to develop specifications & gather requirements for new applications or existing applications enhancements
- Flexibility to work nights or weekends when system support is required
- Must work well in a team-based environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a constantly changing work load
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (CIS/MIS) preferred
- 3-5 Years PICK/Basic Programming Experience
- Multivalue Database Experience
- Distribution & Manufacturing ERP/MRP systems experience
- Exposure to Distribution Warehousing & Production (Data Reporting & Mgmt Aspect)
- Project management experience
- Understanding of Supply Chain Management
How to Apply
Please visit www.smithoptics.com/jobs.
4581 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
One Response to “Programmer/Analyst”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.