NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
General Summary: Design, develop and support enterprise systems in a manufacturing and distribution environment. Build dynamic reports to support business monitoring and decision making.
Essential Job Functions:
• Involvement in all areas of the application development life cycle – business analysis, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and support
• Maintain, enhance, and support legacy ERP systems.
• Provide support to business users; answering questions, providing instruction, training and troubleshooting technical problems.
• Provide vendor/client support
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Linux/Unix knowledge for supporting D3
• Ability to develop specifications & gather requirements for new applications or existing applications enhancements
• Flexibility to work nights or weekends when system support is required
• Must work well in a team-based environment
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with a constantly changing work load
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Excellent communication skills
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree (CIS/MIS) preferred
• 3-5 Years PICK/Basic Programming Experience
• Multivalue Database Experience
• Distribution & Manufacturing ERP/MRP systems experience
• Exposure to Distribution Warehousing & Production (Data Reporting & Mgmt Aspect)
• Project management experience
• Understanding of Supply Chain Management
How to ApplyApply to this position on our website! https://smithoptics.applicantpro.com/jobs/47176.html
2985 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
3 Responses to “Programmer/Analyst”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.