Full-Time Multivalue Programmer Consultant
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Are you a driven Multivalue Professional with a passion for providing quality programming solutions?
Do you thrive on working multiple projects, tasks, clients… at once?
Our current growth in Multivalue Services offerings to a wide variety of industries using MV databases has us looking for the RIGHT person.
PICK Programmer’s Shop is looking for a KEY team member that is dedicated, motivated, and capable of efficiently producing quality solutions in the MV marketplace. This position will directly impact the organization with daily interaction with clients across the United States.
Provide Multivalue programming services and support. Object oriented skills are highly valued; specifically experience with Intersystems Cache. Travel requirements are minimal.
- Produce a quality product with effective results first time, every time.
- Utilize software development life-cycle (analysis, programming, testing…)
- Provide professional, onsite, email, remote and telephone interaction with clients to resolve MV related issues.
- Employ a technical, solution oriented thought process to all requests.
- Prioritize client requests.
- Resolve problems in a timely manner
- Utilize Multivalue tools (mv.net, DesignBais) as well as a variety of Multivalue databases (Universe, UniData, D3, mvBase, Cache).
- High level of understanding of Multivalue basic (syntactically as well as solution oriented).
- Crisis resolution and prioritization of assignments.
- Technical, solution oriented, critical thinking.
- Ability to work requests from start (requirements) through coding, testing and implementation.
- Multivalue platforms: D3, mvBase, Universe, Cache.
- Multivalue tools: DesignBais, Accuterm, Informer, Cache Zen.
- Object oriented programming. .Net experience with multivalue databases.
- HTML and web based development.
- Professional interaction and communication with clients.
- Diligent time tracking and note keeping is a must.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5 + years experience programming and testing
- Object oriented skills
How to Apply
Submit resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
6527 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
One Response to “Multivalue Programmer Consultant”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.