Full-Time IT Programmer / Analyst
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Headquartered in Colorado, with locations in Utah, California, Washington, Arizona and Kansas, Brown-Strauss Steel is one of the largest distributors of wide flange beams and structural steel tubing in the United States. In addition to providing competitive compensation and benefit packages, Brown-Strauss Steel provides eligible employees the ability to participate in the company’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
We are seeking an energetic, detail-focused Universe RDBMS Programmer / Analyst to work in an ERP/wholesale distribution business environment to join our IT team at our Denver area headquarters. We are looking for quality individuals who desire to achieve a professional and rewarding career opportunity with a stable, growing company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the design, development, customization and enhancement of a proprietary ERP system and software.
• Participate in overall system improvements including ERP module analyses and implementation.
• Support end users by troubleshooting, resolving issues and delivering training as needed.
• Contribute to special projects, such as new releases, data warehousing and ongoing improvements and possible platform transition.
• Perform other duties as required
• Degree in Information Technology or the equivalent in work-related experience.
• Strong programming skills required with experience in Pick / Universe / Multivalue RDBMS.
• Familiarity with MS Windows and Office products.
• Full time includes a competitive benefits package that includes medical insurance, dental 100% matching 401k program and an exceptional ESOP plan.
How to ApplyPlease email resumes and references to: email@example.com
1585 total views, 1 today